Those who love a drowsy cannabis experience are in for a treat. The Blueberry Nuken marijuana strain is a tasty flower with a tranquilizing quality. Quiet and uplifting, this strain makes for an excellent herbal nightcap. However, this herb features up to 22 percent THC. So, those new to cannabis may want to proceed with caution before partaking in this fragrant indica bud.
Blueberry Nuken Experience
Searching for a strong cannabis experience? This evasive marijuana strain is packed with THC and boasts a strong-armed physical high. Expect some heavy eyelids and silly giggles after a few tastes of this flower.
With potentially strong muscle-relaxant effects, this strain is a solid choice for the evening. It can be difficult to focus and get things done after a few tastes of this plant. So, it’s best to whip out this berry-scented bud when you’re ready to relax at the end of a long day.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blueberry Nuken Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Blueberry Nuken shatter, Blueberry Nuken wax, and other Blueberry Nuken concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Blueberry Nuken and Blueberry Nuken seeds
This strain may be popular on Canadian dispensary menus, but the overall traits of this Blueberry and Nuken cross are a bit mysterious. However, this plant is considered an indica hybrid, as both parents are potent indica strains themselves.
High in THC, dispensaries report that this herb can feature up to 22 percent of the psychoactive. This is great news for experienced consumers looking for a powerful strain. However, novices may find that this plant is a little too sedative and mind-bending for their taste.
Lemony and delicious, this herb has a fruit-like aroma. Notes of berry, musky earth, and a delicate sweetness tease the pallet. Moss green buds are adorned with a sticky blanket of crystal trichomes.
Medical Benefits of Blueberry Nuken
- Struggling to get to sleep? A few tastes of this sedative herb may help! This strain might be useful to those with insomnia.
- This plant may also be helpful for those seeking relief from mild to moderate aches and pains.
- Soothing, this herb might be useful to medical cannabis patients seeking relief from nausea and other forms of gastrointestinal distress.